Dec. 1st at 1830(6:30pm) at the EAA Hanger. We will eat about 1900(7:00pm). Starting at 2000(8:00pm) to about 2040(8:40pm), will be games and after a short meeting and presentation of Ham of the Year award and wrap up 2017. If you didn't signup for the meal you may arrive after 2000(8:00pm) for the party and short meeting.
There is no regular meeting in December on the second Tuesday.
The next regular meeting for GARS is January, the second Tuesday of the month.
- 2018 Programs November 14, 2017
- Beginner’s Corner November 2017 November 1, 2017
- Beginner’s Corner October 2017 October 10, 2017
- GARS Monthly Workshop September 13, 2017
- Beginner’s Corner April 2017 April 9, 2017
- Satellites in the Park March 15, 2017
- 2016 NPOTA March 15, 2017
- Atlanta HamFest March 15, 2017
- Ford-tri-motor Special Event Station March 15, 2017
- Georgia QSO Party March 15, 2017
Occurs the third Tuesday of every month effective 9/19/2017 from 19:00 to 20:30.
Monthly, except December
Catch up on the topics at our Forum site: http://www.w4gr.com/
Next Workshop, October 17th
Welcome to the 2017 Officers
President - Mike Weathers, ND4V
Vice Pres. -Rick Cobb, N4XYY
Treasurer - Sid Weaver, N4NQ
Secretary - Leland Ford, K9SDR
Program Manager -Paul Kelley, W4KLY
Email Officers or Committee Chairman
Meeting Location and Time
Enter your street address and city state zip code to draw a map.
Join the GARS 2m net on Monday at 1930 on frequency 147.075+ pl82.5
Enter this information in the “GARS 2M Nets” worksheet for the date of the net.